What exactly is “life’s dumpster?” Simply put, it’s EVERYTHING that you’ve experienced in your past (good, bad, and ugly) all collected in one place.
We all go through life pushing this dumpster in front of us. And what we don’t realize is that on the other side of it is our family, our loved ones, and the opportunity to put the past behind us. When you navigate around life’s dumpster, you discover a blank slate that allows you to craft a future driven by happiness, success, and fulfillment.
In Episode 93 of The Business Equation, I am pleased to be joined by the one and only Tony Grebmeier, a successful CEO, entrepreneur, author, and host of Be Fulfilled: The Real Stories Behind Success. Tony brings complete transparency and vulnerability to the mic today as he shares his past of battling drug and alcohol addiction and how it almost cost him everything…including his life.
Tony is approaching 12 years clean and sober and, today, keeps his focus on the positives that navigate his life – growing his company, mentoring his team, impacting the world through his podcast and teachings, being an active, present husband and father for his family, and squeezing every last drop of experience that each day gives him.
In this captivating conversation, you’ll discover:
- The in-depth meaning of life’s dumpster and how to get yourself to the other side of it
- How to become adaptable as a business owner
- How to put your past behind you and grab hold of the things that matter – family, friends, relationships, success, mental health, etc.
- The simple fact that life is just a bunch of lessons
- What you need to do to TRULY get what you want out of life. Not just TALK about it, but actually get it
You can connect with Tony, subscribe to his podcast, and discover how he can help guide you in your entrepreneurial journey by visiting www.tonygrebmeier.com.
Subscribe to The Business Equation Podcast Today!
Connect with Nick Bogacz and The Business Equation