Establishing a business with a partner (or partners) may seem like a great idea on paper. Typically, like-minded individuals come together and their combined strengths seemingly set up operations for success right out of the gates. In some cases, this is exactly how things unfold. In others, however, certain negative traits once unseen in your partners can quickly rise to the surface, making progress and growth more difficult.
In other words, think wisely and know EVERYTHING you can about those you look to partner with.
In Episode 7 of The Business Equation Podcast, Nick Bogacz goes back in time to bring you the story of his original partnership at Caliente Pizza & Draft House and how quickly things unraveled. Nick also delves into many aspects of business partnership you should ponder if you’re looking to start a business with other parties or bring new partners into your existing business.
Some of the aspects surrounding partnerships that Nick delves into on today’s show include:
- A big piece of advice Nick received from one of this mentors about partnerships
- Why Nick started his first business with a partner
- How that partnership fell apart
- How the fallout of the broken partnership led to the successful path Nick walks today
- Establishing a working relationship with your significant other if they are helping you build your business
- If you want to bring a partner into your business, what are you willing to give up to make it happen?
Nick is also a published author! Click here to check out his book, The Pizza Equation: Slicing Up How to Run a Successful Pizza Enterprise.
MUSIC CREDIT: Theme music for The Business Equation Podcast – Never Forget by Gareth Johnson & Chris Bussey, via www.audionetwork.com
Subscribe to The Business Equation Podcast Today!
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Podcasts | Spotify
Connect with Nick Bogacz and The Business Equation
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Linked In