You could have the greatest business idea, the greatest product ever invented, or the greatest service everyone in the world needs…if you don’t have the proper mindset to make it all come together, you will never succeed. Period.
The most successful entrepreneurs, managers, and leaders in the world have reached the heights they desired because they had the proper mindset right from the start. They visualize their success before the pen hits paper. They see the final results before Step 1 is ever taken. If you can’t think this way about your business, it will be incredibly difficult to get out of the gates.
In Episode 15 of The Business Equation Podcast, host Nick Bogacz covers the importance of proper mindset. Nick shares how he envisioned the opening of his stores before they ever came to fruition and knew they would succeed no matter what.
Here are some of the big takeaways you’ll get from this episode:
- Why having the proper mindset is a vital first step to success
- Why growth comes when you get uncomfortable
- Why you need to attack “A Type” Goals and treat everything you want to achieve as an A Type Goal
- How Nick and his team open new restaurants in four days
- The two biggest motivators that can drive your mindset
Nick is also a published author! Click here to check out his book, The Pizza Equation: Slicing Up How to Run a Successful Pizza Enterprise.
MUSIC CREDIT: Theme music for The Business Equation Podcast – Never Forget by Gareth Johnson & Chris Bussey, via www.audionetwork.com
Subscribe to The Business Equation Podcast Today!